Airtel MiFi and MiFi Plans and Subscription Codes 2022. The price affordability is one of the reasons why the Airtel MiFi is one of the best. This device is small, compact, and convenient to take around without drawing attention to itself. This Airtel MiFi gives you the option of using 3G or WiFi to access the Internet.
With Airtel Mifi plans, you can connect your system and allow your friends to connect theirs through you while surfing the Internet with the Airtel MiFi gadget. When WiFi is enabled, it can also be used as a wireless modem.
You can also set up a wireless network connection using the default settings. Then you’ll be able to use the Internet. The access point (AP) function can be used to set up the WLAN.
A maximum of 10 wireless users can connect to the MiFi at once, comparable to MTN and Ntel’s Notion MiFi. The default password for the Airtel MiFi is Airtelmifiwht so that you can change it to something more secure.
MIFI Ultra Plans from Airtel
However, the affordability of Airtel MiFi is one of the reasons why it is one of the best. It’s small, portable, and easy to tote around without being noticed. In addition, the Airtel MiFi allows you to use 3G or WiFi to access the Internet.
When you use the E5336 in an area with a WiFi hotspot, such as an airport, a cafe, a hotel, or your house, the E5336 automatically switches to WiFi, saving you money 3G network traffic fees.
After the capability is enabled, the E5336 can be accessed by up to nine wireless users simultaneously.
What exactly is MiFi?
A MiFi is a wireless router that serves as a mobile WiFi hotspot. Using a mobile data sim card, MiFi devices may connect up to 10 – 15 devices at once. In May 2009, Novatel Wireless launched the first MiFi device in the United States.
A MiFi connects to 3G or 4G mobile phone networks and creates a tiny wireless broadband cloud or hotspot with that connection. It connects various devices to the Internet wirelessly, including laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Subscription to the Airtel MiFi Data Plan
Where can I get an Airtel MiFi?
- Visit any Airtel shop to purchase an Airtel 4G Mifi for N12,000 and receive 25GB of data for 30 days.
- It comes with a complimentary 25GB data plan that is valid for 30 days. When you recharge N5,000 bundles or more, you get a free 5GB monthly for six months.
- Up to ten WiFi-enabled devices can be connected at the same time.
- For easier connection, MiFi now incorporates a WPS push-button.
- Battery life of up to 8 hours.
Bundles of Airtel Routers
Airtel Router bundles are broadband plans explicitly created for routers to provide speedy Internet on 4G networks in areas where 4G coverage is available. The data bundles are tied to an Airtel Router on the 4G network. Therefore they can’t be used outside of the Airtel coverage region.
To obtain 100GB data for 30 days, visit any Airtel dealership and purchase an Airtel 4G Router for N25,000.
It comes with a complimentary 100GB data plan that is valid for 30 days.
With a recharge of N10,000 or more, you’ll get a free 10GB monthly for six months.
Up to 32 wifi-enabled devices can be connected at once. For easier connection, the router now has a WPS push button.
Specifications for Airtel MiFi
- WiFi and LTE network technology
- LTE, 3G, and 2G networks are available.
- Data Transfer Rates: LTE TDD (Category 3)
- Wireless LAN: 4 GHz WiFi with auto-selection of channels WPA & WPS (WiFi Protected Access)
- 4GHz and 5.GHz WiFi is supported.
- 106mm * 58mm * 15.8mm Dimensions
- 103g in weight
- There is only one SIM slot.
- One Micro-USB slot for storage
- There is only one power on/off switch.
- Extension ports for two antennas
- 15000mAh capacity battery
Airtel MiFi Data Plans
- Validity of Price Data Allowance USSD URL
- When connected to the Mifi, dial *370# on your smartphone to get N5,000 15GB for 30 days.
- When connected to the Mifi, dial *370# on your smartphone to get N10,000 40GB for 30 days.
- When connected to the Mifi, dial *370# on your smartphone Airtel.com.ng/HBB/ to get N15,000 75GB for 30 days.
- When connected to the Mifi, dial *370# on your smartphone to get N20,000 110GB for 30 days.
MIFI Ultra Plans from Airtel
Validity Days Price (N) Data Volume (GB)
- After 30 days of using the standard bundle, you can upgrade to Ultra 10000 40GB + 250MB each day.
- After 30 days of using the standard package, you can upgrade to Ultra 15000 75GB + 500MB each day.
- Upon exhaustion of the primary bundle, Ultra 20000 120GB + 1GB daily.
What is the speed of Airtel MiFi?
When connected through WiFi and with a USB tether, the Verizon MiFi delivered an average download speed of 1.5 megabits per second and an upload speed of 0.5 megabits per second.
The MiFi connected the MacBook Pro to the Internet at nearly the same speed as the iPad.
What steps does a customer take to sign up for Airtel Mifi Bundles?
Web: From your browser, go to Airtel.com.ng/HBB and activate your selected Mifi plan.
USSD: Dial *370# from your smartphone to activate anywhere and at any time.
Visit an Airtel shop near you.