If your profile details are incorrect, you may not be able to receive e-mails, monthly payments, and additional updates on your personal N-power profile page. This post contains comprehensive outlines on how to update your N-power Profile Information – Change Name, Phone number, or email address, add Bank Account details among others.
Please note that the information contained in this post would be most beneficial to the selected candidates of the N-power scheme. Many of the beneficiaries of this scheme are currently facing some issues with their profile on the Npower registration portal; some are yet to collect their salaries.
The most likely inkling of these issues is wrong or incorrect applicant details. Because of this, you would need to update your details as soon as possible, to get the full benefits apportioned to you as a beneficiary.
After you must have passed the test and were shortlisted, the next action to take is to log in to the NPOWER portal to update some vital information on your profile page, such as your names, phone number, email account, bank account details, etc. This post was intended to direct you on how best you can update your N-Power profile details on the www.portal.npower.gov.ng official website.
If you are a beneficiary, facing these issues, do well to follow these guidelines step by step, to solve the problem.
How to update your N-Power Profile Information
- Visit the N-power website at npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/
- Complete the tabs with the description below, “USERNAME and PASSWORD”, using the appropriate entries.
- You are expected to use the phone number which you made use of during registration as your username and any of your names as your password. If you had already created a new password, then you can use that too.
- When the N-Power.gov.ng login site opens, by the left-hand corner of your screen, you would see the following buttons:
- Account Settings
- About NPVN
- Get Help
5. Select the “Account Settings“. After that, you would view two sections:
Personal Information and Bank information
- If you have any details that you wanted to update, like errors in your name, email address, or phone number, home address, date of birth, etc, select the “Personal Information” tab, but if the errors you wanted to update is your bank account details, then click on “Bank Information”, select your bank and add your account number. You would not need to add your BVN again; it pops up automatically. Each of these options has a button, “EDIT INFO” where you can make changes on.
- Select update once you are done with your changes.
Once you have completed the Submission process, wait for a response from the Npower officials. Your details will be corrected shortly after that.
If you still have any sort of issues with regards to the N-power Nigeria scheme, let us know in the comments section below. You can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should have the following information from your biodata:
- Full name,
- Primary email address (The email address that was used when you registered for your N-power
- Your complaints,
Also, If you are unsure about the correctness of your details, log in and edit your profile information using the steps outlined on this page.
Answers to some of the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you made any mistake in your bank name when completing the details for your PPA deployment letter, I’m sorry, but there is nothing you can do about that from the portal. Alternatively, you can meet up with your coordinator to see if they can assist in editing it from their portal.
If when completing your Npower registration form, you applied for the wrong program, start up a new application registration. If the portal for registration is already closed then you cannot register for the scheme again. Though you may have access to the Npower login dashboard.
If you have successfully registered on the npower.gov.ng portal, then you have complete access to log in to your page.
You can make changes to your address online, but preferably, try visiting any of the Npower representative officers that are residents in the city you wish to change from. The reason is this, you might change your address through your profile, but those changes may end up distorting your deployment and posting.