Print Examination Slip 2022 – Have you confirmed your JAMB UTME time and venue? If you haven’t, then proceed to the official JAMB portal and print your JAMB examination slip to see the details. Also, bear in mind that you would not be allowed access to the JAMB CBT exam hall without presenting your JAMB examination slip and ID card at the entrance.
This is to inform the general public that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for candidates to print their JAMB examination slips. You can obtain your JAMB exam slip by printing it from the portal, or via email, or via the JAMB website. See procedures on how to print your JAMB exam slip in this post.
About the JAMB Examination Slip
The JAMB Examination Slip is a document issued to candidates of the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) upon successful registration for the exam. After the registration for the JAMB UTME/DE exam is concluded, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board will commence the issuing of Examination Slip to successful applicants. Only candidates with their examination slip will be allowed to sit for the JAMB UTME/DE exam.
Also, the JAMB Examination Slip is the document that contains the details of the candidate’s UTME/DE exam. On the examination slip you will find your exam schedule, CBT venue, and other important information. The JAMB examination slip can be printed on the JAMB portal easily.
How to Print JAMB Examination Slip 2022
To print JAMB slip, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the JAMB official e-slip printing portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Enter your JAMB registration number or email address or phone number into the space provided
- Click on “Print Examination Slip” icon on the page to access your JAMB exam slip
- Your JAMB Examination Slip will be displayed on the screen for printing.
How to Print JAMB Exam Slip via JAMB E-facility
To print your JAMB Examination Slip directly from the JAMB e-facility portal, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the official JAMB e-facility portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Enter your JAMB email address into the space provided
- Enter your JAMB registered password
- Click on the login icon
- Navigate to “Print UTME Examination Slip” on the portal
- Enter your JAMB registration number into the space provided
- Click on “Re-Print”
- Your JAMB examination slip will be displayed on the screen for printing.
You can also access your JAMB Examination slip via email. Once the JAMB exam slip is out, you will receive an email from JAMB containing an attachment (PDF file) which contains your JAMB examination slip.
If you have successfully registered for the JAMB UTME/DE Examination, then you will receive a text message or email containing your assigned venue and time for the Examination. However, you must print out your JAMB examination slip, because that is what will qualify you to enter the JAMB CBT exam hall, even if you know the venue and exam time.