Hello there, are you looking a job opportunity in Nigeria? We are glad to introduce to you a JOB offer in the Nigerian oil sector. YES! NNPC recruitment 2022/2023 is in progress now and qualified persons are being taken to be employed staff into the establishment.
You might be new to this whole thing or maybe you are someone who knows about the ongoing recruitment but don’t know how to apply for the recruitment. Either ways, we don’t care as we are glad you are here and we will be looking at all you need to know about NNPC establishment, job offers and their recruitment processes.
Surely, this will be all you will need to secure a perfect job for yourself in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2022/2023. We will answer on this article some queries like;
- Brief history of NNPC
- What does NNPC do?
- How to get a job in NNPC 2022/2023
- NNPC recruitment 2022/2023 latest information
And other viable answers which surrounds getting a high paying job opportunity in NNPC 2022/2023. Make sure to read this article to the very end so as not to miss out any important information. Let’s go further to know more about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a body through which the federal government of Nigeria uses to partake, influence and regulate the flow of petroleum in the Nigeria’s petroleum industry. The corporation is managed through Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and Corporation Service Unit (CSU) in divers location nationwide. The corporation was first founded in the year 1977 as a merger of the Nigerian National Oil Corporation and the Federal Ministry of Petroleum and Energy Resources.
The corporation comprises the NNPC Board, group managing director and seven operational units which can be located below this line.
- Upstream Company
- Downstream Company
- Refining Company
- Ventures Company
- Gas and Power Company
- Finance and Account
- Corporate Service
NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023
NNPC recruitment 2022/2023 is a step which the federal government under the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation takes to bring in interested and qualified candidate to serve or work for the corporation under a contract of employment.
This recruitment application is the first step anyone must take if he/she want to work for/in the corporation of Petroleum in the country. This means that without applying for the recruitment, there is no other legal possible way anyone can have a job in Nigeria under NNPC.
Before your application can be considered into the service, you are to make sure below educational qualification are possessed by you.
- Candidate must have in Possession B.Sc and/or HND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
General Job Requirement
Read and make sure you comply with all these other requirements before applying for the recruitment. This is to help you save the stress of applying.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria before he or she can apply for recruitment in NNPC
- Applicants must not be below 18 years and must not be above 35 years old.
- Interested candidate must be of sound mind at the time of applying
- Prospective candidates must be of good character and must not have any record of conviction for any criminal offence
- Prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy
Eligible State that can apply
To make sure your state is eligible to apply for the NNPC recruitment; all you need to do is scroll down a bid to take a look at the eligible state that can apply for the recruitment.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment exercise 2022/2023
To successfully apply for the new NNPC recruitment form 2022/2023, all you need to do is follow our guide which will be provided below.
- Visit the NNPC official recruitment portal https://nnpcgroup.com/careers and read all information (i.e available positions and special requirements).
- Click the apply here option on the page to begin the online application process
- Submit all required documents directly on the portal
- Lastly, you submit and relax.
For those who love to do it in an old fashion way, all that is required of you is;
- Visit https://nnpcgroup.com/careers to confirm available job vacancies
- Write a well-structured application letter to the board and submit to their office
- Make sure you attached your C.V and other official documents to the letter before submitting
You might want to reach the board directly via their mail address for further information and/or enquiries on email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the full meaning of NNPC
The full meaning of NNPC is the “Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation”
Is NNPC still recruiting or is NNPC accepting new applicants today?
Presently, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is not recruiting new qualified persons to become staff in the corporation. All you should do now if bookmark this page in your browser and refresh daily so as to be updated when the new recruitment form is out for public consumption.
When is the application deadline?
There is not stipulated deadline as at now.
Is NNPC application free of cost?
Yes, application for NNPC new recruitment is 100% free which means you don’t have to pay any money to be recruited. In case you got someone telling you about paying money to be recruited, shoot a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or report to the appropriate force.