If you are not aware that the NPower recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing, then you are wrong. Registration for the 1st Batches of the scheme began early this year. The physical verification for the 1st and 2nd Batches had been concluded as well.
According to the Plateau state Focal Person, Dr. Sumaye Hamza, “All Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will begin physical verification on Friday, September 10, 2021”.
Carefully read through this post to get more details with regards to the N-power recruitment portal for the Batch ‘C’ applicants. In this post and other related posts from this platform, you would find veritable information on all you need to know concerning the Npower recruitment, the closing date, requirements for application, how to apply, and much other vital information you need to know.
Endeavor to take this guide seriously since almost all the information you need on the Npower registration 2021 for batch C applicants can be found on this page.
The NPower scheme is a gateway for newer and better opportunities for the Unemployed Nigeria Youth.
Who are the youths that can apply for this program?
So long as you are of Nigerian citizenship, with an age range from 18 to 35, The Federal Government invites interested persons to apply to the Board.
Where can I submit my application?
To gain your portion of the national cake, visit the official website of the N-power recruitment at nasims.gov.ng and npower.fmhds.gov.ng
The portal is open to all interested candidates and a lot of Nigerians have made fortunes through this means. Not minding the amount of the pay structure, by careful management and economics, you can make ends meet and sustain yourself with the wages till you can get a stable job.
The Management of the N-power scheme released a notice, stating explicitly:
“We are pleased to inform the general public that the Npower recruitment portal 2021 is currently open for application”.
I am a graduate, is it possible to apply for the scheme, despite my educational qualifications?
The Management of the Npower scheme has successfully begun the recruitment intake for graduates and non-graduates. The recruitment form can be accessed online. Also, by reading through, you would see on this page, how to apply for the current N-power recruitment program along with other related information that will aid you in a successful application.
Points to save at your fingertips
- The program is specifically for unemployed Nigerian youths between the age frame of 18 to 35 years
- Applicants must have O’level school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB)
- Valid means of identification: This may include any of the following: the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, driver’s license), and NYSC Certificate (graduates).
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your local bank
- Be mindful of fraudulent enterprises that coerce people into paying certain amounts for this application. Apart from the service fee that may be charged from you by the Cyber Café operatives, you are not required to pay any money for the N-power scheme application. Do not fall victim to this as you have been informed beforehand. The application portal is open and available for access to any interested individual at a free cost.
- Selecting a program is not a guarantee that you would be chosen.
- You are not coming to stay forever under this program. You can only serve your tenure for the program and exit when due or after the duration of the program.
If you emerge as one of the successful candidates, you will be contacted through your mailbox.
The Npower assessment test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
N-Power Programme is divided into two categories
Graduates (N-Power Volunteer Corps):
Candidates who fall under this category will serve as the N-power volunteers. They will provide advice about solutions, instructions, and teachings in the following areas;
Graduates that are holders of Bachelor’s degrees, HND, OND, in the health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Botany, Public Health, Nursing, Psychology, Midwifery, and other related disciplines in the health and medical sciences.
2. Agriculture and Agro-allied
The minimum requirements for this category is the possession of a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
3. Teaching practice and education
This program applies to all post-tertiary graduates from different educational disciplines with OND and NCE qualifications.
The following programs are for unemployed graduates and non-graduates.
- Tech Software
- Tech Hardware
Non-graduates – The programs for non-graduates is divided into four categories;
Creativity – Just like it was mentioned earlier in this post, the creativity program is for unemployed graduates, nongraduates, and undergraduates
Knowledge and Build – for individuals with no degree or diploma Selection preferences
Tax – also for the unemployed non-graduates and graduate persons.
Tech Hardware and Software: For those with a mindset grounded on technical innovations.
The N-Power scheme has transformed the lives of millions of Nigerian youths in all the six Geo-political zones of the country since its inception. The program has trained roughly 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas such as agricultural processing, digital skills, information communication, financial literacy, software development, health care, farming, N-build, N-power health, N-power teach, N-power agro research and development, etc.
Statistics show that with regards to the training done through the N-Power Program, over 200,000 beneficiaries have set up their businesses within their communities. The Federal Government is proud of the results released so far and looks forward to improving the lives of more Nigerian youths.
The Federal Government construes that everyone deserves a chance to rise notwithstanding their educational background, belief, or circumstance. The registration portal is now open alongside the recruitment form.
Take up this wonderful opportunity by applying for the N-power scheme today through the official recruitment portal of N-power before it closes.
Requirements for the Npower Recruitment 2022
On the Npower registration portal, the following requirements were listed
- All applicants must be Nigerian unemployed graduates or non-graduates.
- Interested candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- The candidate must have a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), General Certificate of Education Certificate (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme if the individual in question Is a graduates.
- If a graduate, then the candidate must possess any of the following certificates: BSC, NCE, OND, NABTEB, HND, SCHEW, JCHEW from a recognized institution.
- The applicant must be enthusiastic to learn and achieve provident results.
- The applicant would be at an advantage if he or she possesses creative and analytical writing skills.
- Interested applicants must have reached the legal age and between 18 to 35 years during the time of application.
- Candidates must possess strong and excellent team spirit and analytical skills.
- If the applicant wishes to take up a program in animation and graphic arts, then the applicant should have basic illustration skills.
Steps on how to apply for the Npower Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official portal of N-power at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Choose a program of your best fit
- Sign up by creating an account while providing your name, email address, password, among others.
- After you have signed up, you will be required to log in to start your application process on the portal.
- Select the login tab.
- Type in your registered e-mail address and password and
- Select ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Pick your choice program based on your education qualifications and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions, after which you should accept all.
- Provide your 11-digit Bank Verification Number- BVN.
- Fill up all the other necessary details on the NPower application form.
- Upload a passport photograph of yourself in either JPEG or PNG files in not more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your details and bio-data before submission.
- Upon submission, you will get a unique ID number. Write it down along with your contact information for future reference.
- Within a few days, you would also receive an email confirming your registration. This email would contain all the necessary information regarding your registration.