If you have not written the Npower online assessment test, and you plan on doing so, then this post is for you.
If you have previously written the tests but ended up unsuccessful, this is also for you.
If you are a Nigerian youth between the ages 18 and 35, but you had no idea that the Npower recruitment program was organized by the government and 100% legit, this post is also for you.
Do you know or rather, do you have what it takes to write the N-power online assessment test?
You would know your answer after you must have read through this post.
This post contains information on how to successfully write the Npower Assessment Test on the NASIMS portal as well as all that you need to know concerning the Npower Assessment Test.
Why do I need to write the N-power Assessment test?
The Npower assessment test is organized to map out the candidates that are eligible to be shortlisted for the program. The total score for the test is at a 100% grade.
Applicants for the N-Power scheme are required to update their profile details on the NASIMS official Portal. This should happen before they can go through the online assessment test. It is this test that enables the board to sort out the Candidates which they would shortlist and recruit for the next batches of the program.
If unavoidably you were not shortlisted for the 2021 Batches A, B, and C of the program, do not worry as you can apply for the Registration into the 2022 Batch D as soon as the registration portal opens.
Guidelines for the N-power Online Test
The N-power recruitment program officials always instruct her applicants to update their profile page on the NASIMS portal first before they can gain access to the Npower Test Platform.
Because of this, always make sure your records and profile details are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking the test.
If you are logging in to the portal for the first time, you can recover your password using the following procedures:
- Visit the N-power/NASIMS portal on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Select the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Choose the “Send Link” button
- Check your email and follow the instructions in the mailbox to reset your password.
After you have succeeded in resetting your password, log in to update your records before taking the test.
Tips you need to know before going forward to write the test.
- Though the exact cut-off mark is not stated by the N-power officials, candidates are expected to perform well in the computer-based test (CBT).
- The test is time-based as well as computer-based.
- The test functions on a time frame. You are required to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes.
- The N-power assessment test comprises of questions on English language and Mathematics
- The Test cannot be retaken after you have submitted and you cannot skip any question
- Each question has equal marks allotted to it
- You cannot retake the test if you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting; you will automatically be disqualified from writing the test again.
How To Write The Npower Assessment Test Effectively
Check your internet connection and browser to ensure that the device is strongly internet-enabled. You can make use of a smartphone or preferably a computer system.
You are to be given a NASIMS ID after you have validated your details, so make sure you have validated and updated your details.
- Click on the ‘take test’ button on your profile page dashboard to proceed to the Npower Test portal for the test.
- Input your NASIMS ID and password (This password is the same as the one you use to log in to your profile dashboard).
- Once you click on the ‘start test’ button, your time starts counting immediately.
- You can cancel the test at any time and resume from start, but, you only have three times to attempt this.
Your score will be shown immediately after submitting the test.
Please note that the ‘Take Test’ button will remain in your dashboard even as you have started the test. However, disregard it and follow through with the test which you have already resumed.
You can take the test through this link: http://22.214.171.124/login
If you have any issues while trying to take the Npower Test, Or you have any enquires or complaints, you can direct them to the Management through the N-Power customer care line, using the details below:
Phone Number: 018885011 or 08176551162. You can also send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org