Check Glo Account Balance: Are you a Glo user? Or you just got a new Glo sim and you do not yet know how to perform some functions on the Glo network? You are not alone there, many Nigerians often forget how to perform some operations using their network provider, worry no more, we are here for you! Today’s article will teach you how to Recharge Glo Line and Check Your Glo Account Balance 2021/2022.
If you have been facing this difficulty, worry no more, your solution is here! The Globalcom network offers its customers different shortcodes to be used to perform various operations. Read through this post and learn all the necessary shortcodes you need to perform basic functions on the Glo network.
About Globalcom Limited Company
Globacom Limited, commonly known as Glo was founded on the 29th day of August 2003, and since then it has risen to become the second-largest telecommunications network in Nigeria.
Globalcom is owned and managed privately by Mike Adenuga Group, which comprises of Conoil PLC, Conoil Producing, Cobblestone Properties and Estates.
The Globacom Mobile has over 45 million subscribers and over 3500 employees across Nigeria. They also have operations in some African countries like Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, and Togo.
The Glo Network offers its customer, cheap call rates, cheap data bundles, fast and unlimited network supply.
How to your Check Glo Account Balance
If you are new to the Glo network and you don’t know how to check your Glo account balance, worry no more. Checking your Glo account balance is easy and simple, all you have to do is read through this post and frequently use the code, so you will memorize it.
- The first step is to have your registered Glo sim inserted into your mobile device.
- Using your mobile phone, Dail #124*1#
- Your Glo account balance will be displayed on the screen, and also sent as an SMS to you.
Note: The Glo Network is always available 24/7, therefore you can check your Glo account balance whenever you want.
Glo Account Balance Update
After successfully learning how to check your Glo account balance, there are still some information about the Glo account balance that you need to know;
- Using the USSD code #124*1# to check your Glo account balance is FREE!
- The USSD code also works in a foreign country. N/B additional charges could be applied
- The code to check your Glo main account balance is #124*1#, try not to mix up the numbers or make mistakes.
- For users with a bonus balance, you can check your bonus by dialling #122#
How to Recharge your Glo Account
Have you checked your Glo account balance yet? Do you have a low balance? Then it’s time you recharge your Glo account.
You can recharge Glo card easily by purchasing the Glo recharge card/voucher from any Glo outlet nationwide or recharging straight from your bank account.
After purchasing the Glo recharge card, you’ll find a 15 digit pin on the card. Follow the instruction below to make use of the 15 digit pin to recharge your Glo account;
- To recharge your Glo line using the 15 digit pin, Dial *123*(15 digit PIN)#
- For Example, Dial *123*123456789123456#
- Dial #124*1# to check your new Glo account balance.
To recharge your Glo account directly from your bank account, follow the instructions below;
- Dial *805# using your Glo line
- Select airtime and amount of recharge
- Select your bank and input the required details
- Also, you can use your bank’s shortcode for airtime top-up to recharge your Glo line.
A notification will be sent to your Glo line confirming the airtime purchase.
Glo Short Code for Everything (*777#)
The Glo short code *777# is the ultimate code for all Glo operations. With this code, you can perform numerous operations like airtime top-up, data purchase, borrow airtime or data, manage tariff plans, subscribe or unsubscribe to any Glo service, etc.
The Shortcode is FREE and requires no internet access to run. The Glo *777# shortcode is compatible with all kinds of phone OS and device type.
Dial *777# now to enjoy unlimited access to the Glo services.
If you have any questions or comments, drop a message below in the comment box so we can handle it for you.
Have you gained a lot from this article? Then click on the share link below to share this post with your friends and family. Share on Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.