Recharge GOTV Using Mobile Phone: If you have been wondering how to recharge your GOTV using your mobile phone without going through the stress of heading to a GOTV office to make the payment, this article is for you.
In this article, you will be shown the necessary steps on how to recharge GOTV decoder by using your mobile phone.
In the world today, almost everything can be done online, recharging of GOtv subscription is one of the things that can be done online using a mobile phone. Unlike those days when one needed to visit any of their offices or dealer outlets to pay for a subscription, this can now be done at the comfort of your home.
How To Recharge GoTV Using Mobile Phone.
- You must get the IUC number of your equipment. It is the 10-digit number that is at the bottom of your decoder on a red sticker.
- Simply visit their website; https://www.quickteller.com/gotv on your phone browser.
- Once the page has opened, select your desired package. There are different GoTV packages for customers. Example, GoTV Lite, GoTV Plus, GoTV Value, GoTV Mobile Access, and GoTV Max.
- Type in your equipment IUC Number
- Input your e-mail address.
- Type in your registered phone number.
- Press ‘Continue’.
- You will get a confirmation on the screen, go through everything once again to avoid errors, click ‘Pay’, when you are done.
This is the best way to recharge your GoTV using your mobile phone. However, you can also use your bank USSD codes to recharge your GoTV. Read the USSD codes below.
GTBank GoTV Payment Code
This is not a difficult process and anybody can do it. Simply dial the GTBank USSD code which is *737*37*amount*Gotv IUC Number#. Please always make sure that you type in the amount and the IUC Number correctly before you press SEND. You can also use the GTB mobile app to pay for your GoTV subscription.
First Bank GoTV Payment Code
This is not a difficult process and anybody can do it. Simply dial the code which is *894*amount*IUC Number# and press the SEND button. Ensure to contact the First Bank customer care for support if you encounter any issue while trying to pay for your GoTV subscription using the
First Bank GoTV USSD Code
How can I activate my GOtv decoder after payment?
How To Activate GoTV Online after Payment is relatively easy and straight forward/
- Using your internet-enabled phone or laptop, visit eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- Login your GoTv account, you are to use your IUC number and your surname.
- You will see a button written ”clear your error”
- Click E16 error.
- After this, click on reset device, this will reset and activate GoTV.
Do you find this article useful? Please do well to share it with your friends online.