Do you know that the official Civil defense Recruitment portal 2022 is “www.cdfipb.careers“. Are you planning on getting involved in this year’s Civil defense Recruitment 2022? Then you need to know everything about the CDFIPB Recruitment Portal 2022. Luckily for you, today’s article will cover all you need to know about Civil defense Corp, the recruitment process and detailed instructions on how to easily navigate the CDFIPB Recruitment Portal.
About Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) was founded by the Nigerian Government in May 1967 as a paramilitary institution to help fight against threats, disasters, and any other form of attack on our nation or its citizens.
The NSCDC is authorized by the Constitution to carry out legal proceedings that were deemed necessary against any person or association suspected to have committed an offence within their statutory duties of the NSCDC.
The NSCDC was initially known as Lagos Civil Defense Committee, which was inaugurated in May 1967 at the then Federal Capital Territory (Lagos), at the time the Nigerian Civil War was ongoing and the purpose for the Lagos Civil Defense Committee was to sensitize and protect the civil populace.
In 1970 the Lagos Civil Defense Committee metamorphosed into the current NSCDC.
CDFIPB Recruitment 2022
Have you been waiting patiently for the Civil Defense and CDFIPB Recruitment? Wait no more! The CDFIPB Recruitment has commenced.
NOTE: The official website to apply for the Civil Defense and CDFIPB recruitment exercise is “www.cdfipb.careers”, https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/login or https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/.
All interested applicants are advised to visit the above-listed websites to register and apply for the Recruitment exercise.
Don’t know how to navigate through the website? Do not fret, I’ll guide you using simplified step-by-step illustrations on how to apply for the Civil defense recruitment exercise through the portal www.cdfipb.careers.
How to apply for the CDFIPB Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for the Civil defense recruitment exercise;
- Visit the website www.cdfipb.careers or https://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/.
- Select the work position your want.
- Click on ” Start your application”
- Fill the displayed application form with your correct details
- Click on “Sign up”
- Confirm your application form and click on “Submit”
N/B The CDFIPB Recruitment process is free of charge, a kid any site or individual demanding money from you to register for the recruitment process.
Requirements for CDFIPB Recruitment
To stand a chance of being recruited by CDFIPB, you must meet the following requirements;
- All applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be not below the age of 18 or above the age of 30
- Applicants must possess either B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND, etc. relative to their applied position, Certificate must be gotten from a recognized institution.
- All certifications must come from a recognized accredited institution.
- Any certificate or qualification not submitted and approved at the recruitment centre will not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
- All applicants must be present their medical and fitness certificate gotten from a recognized Government hospital.
- Applicants are required to be of good character, good conduct and must not have a criminal record or being in a secret cult.
- The height requirements for an applicant is a minimum of 1.65m for males and a minimum of 1.60m for females.
- Applicants must present their NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must have credits more than 3 subjects including English and pass in 2 other subjects in the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NSCDC
Most people encounter similar problems while applying for the recruitment exercise, and this problems and error usually results in them not qualifying for the recruitment exercise. Therefore read through these outlined steps to avoid mistakes:
- Apply early, the earlier the better, do not wait for the deadline to apply.
- Do not apply twice, you can only apply once.
- Make sure all your inputted details are correct before submission.
- Submission of a false document will result in disqualification.
- Avoid fraudsters, do not pay money to any individual who promises you this job.
- Remember the CDFIPB recruitment application form is free, do not make payment to anyone for the form.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening exercise and write the CDFIPB examination.
Update For Shortlisted Applicants
If you have been successfully shortlisted for the CDFIPB recruitment, then you’re one step to your goal. Now unto the next step which is the INTERVIEW.
Tips to follow to pass the interview:
- Get all the knowledge about the company as much as you can.
- Get all the essential knowledge about the position applying for.
- Try to be calm and not during the interview and remember to interact.
- Practice your speech and composure with your friends before the interview.
- Listen carefully to the offer given, deliberate and ask questions about your role in it before taking your decision.
After going through today’s article on CDFIPB Recruitment Portal www.cdfipb.gov.ng 2022 Check Latest Update, you have all the necessary information to help you land a Civil defense job.
All we can say from our team is GOODLUCK! Share this post to help your friends and also land a job in Civil defense.