NOUN Student Registration Login Portal 2022/2023 Update – Are you looking to register for the National Open University of Nigeria? Is so, then this article is for you. The National Open University of Nigeria is the first of its kind in the whole of West African Region. It is also the largest tertiary institution in Nigeria with thousands of students across all 36 states in Nigeria. The National Open University of Nigeria, commonly known as “NOUN” is an Open and Distance learning (ODL) Institution with over 103 study centres across Nigeria.
NOUN is the best choice for workers looking to obtain a degree without quitting their jobs. With the National Open University of Nigeria, you can study at your own pace, with the flexible learning structure of the institution. Also, all NOUN centres in Nigeria are fully equipped with requisite physical infrastructure, human and material resources, and top-notch ICT facilities for better learning. Amazing right? Want to register for NOUN? Then continue reading this post.
How to Register For the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
To register for the NOUN, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the official NOUN website at nouonline.net
- Tap on the menu bar on the Home page
- Click on the “Student” icon
- Click on “Register”
- You will be required to enter the following details:
- Matric Number
- Other names
- Phone number
- State of Origin
- Click on “Submit”
After submitting your registration form, proceed with the following actions:
- After submitting the form, go back to the home page
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Login”
- Enter your Matric number
- Enter your password
- Click on noun student portal login
- On the NOUN portal, click on “Manage Wallet”
- Click on “Load Wallet”
- Enter your correct details
- Enter the required amount to pay
- Click on “Pay”
- Copy the RRR number displayed on the screen and head to any bank branch to make the payment.
After making the required payment at any bank branch, carry out the following procedures:
- Go to the official NOUN website, nouonline.net
- Enter your Matric number and password to login to your student portal
- Click on “Manage wallet”
- Click on “Check Payment status”
- Enter your Matriculation number and the RRR number
- Click on “Check Wallet Payment”
The final step for student registration should be carried out as follows:
- After confirming your payment on the portal
- Click on the “Home” icon
- Click on “Registration”
- Select your semester registration
- Enter the required details into the space provided
- Click on “Submit”
- Proceed with your course and exam registration
- Click on “submit”
How to Apply for the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
To apply for the National Open University of Nigeria, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the official NOUN website at nouonline.net.
- Tap on the Menu bar on the Home Page
- Click on “Apply for Admission”
- Select the type of program you wish to apply for. (Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme).
- Click on “Choose Faculty” at the left-hand side of your screen.
- Select the Faculty from the list displayed
- A form will be displayed on the screen, fill the form.
- Check the admission criteria for each faculty below
- After confirming the criteria, click on “Apply” to proceed.
- Copy out the UNIQUE ID displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Now select a Bank Branch to make payment
- Click on the “Pay” icon
- Copy the RRR number displayed on the screen and take it to your preferred bank branch for payment
- After making the payment, head back to the NOUN portal to complete your application
- Click on “Apply for admission” once again
- Click on “Continue after payment”
- Enter your unique ID, RRR number, and selected programme
- Click on Proceed
- Fill the form displayed on the screen
- Click on submit
- Proceed to print your admission letter
- After printing your admission letter, head to the nearest NOUN study centre for screening.
How Much is the NOUN Application Form?
Below is a breakdown of the price of NOUN Application forms for various programmes:
- Undergraduate Programmes: N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira only)
- Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programme: N7,500 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only).
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes: N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only).