9mobile is one of the best telecommunication service providers in Nigeria. This Nigerian-based network provider offers data bundles which are slightly way higher than that offered by its immediate competing telcos which include MTN, Airtel, and Glo. Thus generally, its data rates are quite affordable when compared to other big names in the market. These bundles can be accessed both by both the network’s postpaid and prepaid customers and is subjected to 9mobile discretion.
Nonetheless, though it has slightly high data bundle rates, the network service provider is one of the smartest and fastest in the country. Despite having this pride and dignity in the Nigerian communication sector, some millions of mobile users who are currently using the network do not know are unaware of how to buy 9mobile data plan. One of the major reasons may be because of change of a SIM but nevertheless, this post highlights and explains the best methods on how to buy data on 9mobile Nigeria.
9mobile formerly referred to as “Etisalat” is one of the best network service providers in Nigeria. This Nigerian Private telecommunication service provider operating as “Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Limited (EMTS)” was officially licenced in 2007 and has spread to virtually all part of the country.
It has over the years won several awards and nominations and they are but not limited to Best Telecoms Customer Service, Brand of the Year, Best Marketing Company, and Market Friendly Operator.
These awards are returns for the network’s quality services which also comes at affordable rates as well.
Buying Data Bundle on 9Mobile
There are different types and categories of data bundle in the 9mobile network for different usage and budget. This varies with respect to the individual’s intent but overall, the data plans are affordable.
However, some people have forget how to
how to buy data in 9mobile network and this is somewhat connected to the growing number of multiple sim card owners. If you happened to be in the number, there is no need to worry about it as this post will highlight the best ways to buy data bundle in 9mobile. So without much ado, let’s begin;
Categories of 9Mobile Data Plan
The 9mobile Data Plans are distinctively categorised into three major segment which are;
- Data for Android: The 9mobile data for android is available for all android users and are generally affordable than the others on the list. Customers can access it using the USSD, the network mobile app, and bank app.
- Data for Laptop: 9Mobile also offers data bundles for its customers who are using PCs and Laptops rather than smartphone devices. These data bundle are usually heavy data subscriptions that last for a considerable number of days;
- Data for iPhone: iPhone mobile users can also enjoy the benefits of the 9mobile data bundles. These data packages are wider and have more options suitable for most budget users.
Buying Data Bundles On 9Mobile Using USSD Code
Just like other network providers, it’s possible to buy data bundle on the 9mobile network using the USSD code. The official and legal USSD code for purchasing data bundles in the network is by first dialling *200*2# and press send. This will take you to a fresh page where you’ll be in liberty to choose any plan that deems fit for your budget and usage. Here is the tabulated list of some of 9mobile data bundles;
Other 9mobile Data Offers
- *229*3*11#: 1GB night data offer priced at N200 and valid from 12am to 5am morning;
- *229*3*8#: 25MB daily data offer priced at N50;
- *229*3*1#: 100MB daily data offer priced at N100;
- *229*2*7#: 1.5GB monthly (30 days) data offer priced at N1000;
- *229*3*12#: 2GB monthly weekend and night data (7pm – 7am weekdays, Saturday and Sunday) offer priced at N1000;
- *229*2*8#: 4.5GB monthly data offer priced at N2000;
- *229*3*13#: 5GB monthly weekend and night data (7pm – 7am weekdays, Saturday and Sunday) offer priced at 2000;
- *229*2*12#: 500MB monthly data offer priced at N500;
- *229*2*3#: 3GB monthly data offer priced at N1500;
- *229*2*36#: 11GB monthly data offer priced at N4000;
- *229*2*37#: 15GB monthly data offer priced at N5000;
- *229*4*1#: 40GB monthly data offer priced at N10,000;
- *229*2*4#: 75GB monthly data offer priced at N15,000;
- *229*2*10#: 250MB weekly data offer priced at N200;
- *229*5*1#: 3-months 30GB unlimited data offer priced at N27,500;
- *229*5*2#: 4-months 60GB unlimited data offer priced at N55,000;
- *229*4*5#: 100GB monthly data offer priced at N65,000;
- *229*5*3#: 120GB yearly data offer priced at N110,000.
Checking 9mobile Data Balance and Auto Renewal
On purchasing any of 9mobile data offers, you can smartly check your data bundle balance by dialling the USSD code *228#. Alternatively, the data balance can also be checked using a text message and this is done by sending the text: “Bal” to the receiver “228.”
More so, it’s important to note that 9mobile data bundle automatically activates auto renewable on a purchasable bundle. If you don’t buy this idea, you can cancelled it by dialling the USSD code *229*0#.
Alternatively, data auto renewal can also be cancelled via using a text message and this is done by sending the text: “STOP” to the receiver “229.”
That was all on the best methods on how to buy data in 9mobile sim. Feel free to air your thoughts in the comment box and share this guide to family or friends who you think it might be helpful to.